You’re driven to tell your story. You know what you’re going to say and you know it’s going to make an impact on people’s lives.
But there’s a problem. You don’t know how to start. Or maybe you’ve started, but just can’t find the direction forward.
I get it. There are only so many hours in the day, and you don’t have time to waste going down the wrong path, writing in circles. You need the easiest way to find your voice and share it with the world.
Adventures in Writing Nonfiction is designed just for you, the determined writer. This course guides you through each step of the writing process, from first word to last. But even more than that, answering the keystone questions put you on the right path for finding readers once you’re done. You’ll discover the why, who, and what behind your book which makes it easier to write and easier to sell.
We’ll explore how to choose the best framework for your book to attract the perfect readers. We’ll brainstorm the content to include only the most important information. I'll show you how to organize the content for maximum flow and impact. Finally, you’ll learn how to polish and perfect your manuscript to create a book you are proud to bear your name.
Not only will you find step-by-step information in this course, but it will also give you the confidence and motivation to finish it. And once you do, that’s when the magic happens. You’ll discover the transformational power of writing your book.
I CAN promise, you'll be forever changed.
Who will benefit most from the course?
This course is for those seeking to write a nonfiction book whether you are writing a book to grow your business, looking to preserve family history, or have knowledge or vision to share with the world.
This course is for writers and pre-writers who are willing to dare greatly. It’s for those who are willing to sacrifice their time in the short-term to become something greater by the end. This course is for those ready to push their limits and explore what it means to do something extraordinary.
If you are driven by vision and determined to succeed, this course is for you.
You already know what happens when you say no. You remain right where you are now. Right where you always have been.
Imagine what life will look like when you say yes.
Details of the course:
- It includes unlimited viewing of 10 modules including 41 high-quality videos to imagine, brainstorm, organize, write, and edit your book. Go back and view the material as many times as you like.
- This is a self-paced course to fit perfectly into your schedule whether you want to zip through or need time to process the information.
It also includes:
- Audio-only lessons of each chapter for distraction-free learning.
- A PDF transcript of each video for reviewing the material offline.
- A PDF ebook combining every video transcript into one file, if you prefer to have it all in one place.
- A Writer’s Toolkit packed with questions, worksheets, templates, resources, and more each step of the course.
- The Toolkit is also broken into chapters, and each chapter is included along with individual videos for targeting specific tasks. You'll find PDF and Word files for use on your computer or for printing.
- Technical support, if something isn’t working just right.
- Instant access to additional material and resources as they are added.
- The ability to schedule one-on-one coaching sessions, if you’re looking for additional help with any part of the book writing process (additional fee).
YOU GET ALL THIS FOR JUST $297!
Unlimited access for as long as you need. First access to any new bonus material I add.
Most importantly, I’m so confident you will benefit from this course, I’m offering a 14-day, 100% money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the content in this course.
Information, inspiration, motivation, and confidence to get your book done - easier, faster, better.
Now is YOUR time.And I’ll be there to help.
Start your FREE TRIAL now. (You don't need to enter any credit card information for the free trial.)
Beyond my expectations!
Well, Lois has definitely outdone herself this time. I can not believe the information in this course. Not only is the information amazing AND fun to watch - it is now mine forever. I can refer back to an individual module, any time of the day o...
Adventures in Writing Nonfiction
Great content by an enthusiastic and helpful coach.
Owner, The Happy Self-Publisher
About the instructor
Lois Hoffman is the owner of The Happy Self-Publisher and author of Write a Book Grow Your Business: Build credibility, establish expertise and develop trust with your ideal client and The Self-Publishing Roadmap: A step-by-step guide to publishing the book of your dreams. She is a writer, speaker, workshop facilitator, and coach for new and experienced writers. She specializes in helping business professionals build credibility and differentiate themselves in the market by writing and publishing books about their area of expertise and helping writers of all backgrounds share their stories with the world.
She is also a professional juggler along with her husband, Michael, performing as The Juggling Hoffmans for children and adults from New York to Virginia.
Lois lives with her family in Newark, Delaware where she juggles her creative pursuits with enthusiasm and joy.